Mazaya Business services is a Palestinian consulting firm, distinguished in providing a high value service in management and business consulting and unique training services. Mazaya Business Services is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Procurement /Operations Assistant as follows:
To provide support with efficiency, transparency and integrity of the procurement process.
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Contract Duration: 12 months contract, with possibility of extension(s).
Duty Station: Ramallah
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide support in all aspects related to office administration and coordination, assist in the operations day-day activities including reservations, office supplies, office stationary … etc.
- Ensure that procurement and compliance documents and records, including electronic and hard copies, are complete, properly organized, documented and in ready condition for audit and inspection at any time.
- Ensure that procurement and compliance trackers are updated in terms of data entry and in accordance with the internal policies and procedures.
- Assist in the procurement actions including communication and coordination with suppliers, preparation of bid analysis and awards justification; follow up with vendors to ensure the delivery of equipment on time, and collect support documentation for payment processing.
- Provide any additional support requested from the departments requesting the procurement service.
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience as administrative/Procurement assistant. Previous working experience with International agencies is an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge in international organizations regulations and policies.
- Excellent organizational and negotiations skills and ability to multi-task.
- Computer skills (MS Office – Word and Excel, Internet) is essential
- Pays attention to details, has initiative, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Fluent in Arabic and English, both verbal and written.
- Team player, honest, and trustworthy.
- Exceptional organizational and documentation skills
Qualified applicants are invited to send their CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to:
no later than December 2nd, 2017. Applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.
Mazaya is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.