Mazaya Business services is a Palestinian consulting firm, distinguished in providing a high value services in management and business development. Mazaya Business Services is currently seeking to hire a full time “Senior Accountant” as follows
Starting Date: As soon as possible.
Contract Duration: Annually renewable contract
Duty Station: Ramallah
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the needed financial reports, monthly closing, and cost accounting reports in compliance with Mazaya’s policies and procedures.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting system and accounting control procedures.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Develop and maintain financial databases, computer and manual filing systems.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial system.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Develop the annual operating budget and consult with departmental management on the fiscal aspects of program planning, salary recommendations, and other administrative actions.
- Maintain asset, liability, revenue, and expenses records by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances sub accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, and resolving discrepancies.
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliation.
- Perform other duties that may assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant – CPA is desired.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant professional experience.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Computer skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected], no later than September 26, 2018. Applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.
Mazaya is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.