Mazaya Business services is a Palestinian consulting firm, distinguished in providing a high value service in management and business consulting, outsourcing, and unique project management services. Mazaya Business Services is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Fleet coordinator as follows:
The Fleet Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of program vehicle operations including scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, coordination and management of program drivers, tracking and security of program vehicles and staff and oversight of all fleet related documentation including vehicle logs, fuel logs vehicles maintenance and security trackers and any other duties required to ensure smooth, efficient and safe operations of the program fleet. As an associated duty, the Fleet Coordinator will support the program office maintenance functions such as management of printer and copier servicing and other related tasks as required.
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Contract Duration: Through September 29th, 2019 with the possibility of extension
Duty Station: Ramallah with travel as needed to different areas in the West Bank, Gaza and Israel
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Management of all program vehicles to include schedule maintenance and unscheduled vehicle repairs including accidents and other incidents
- Supervision of program drivers and assignment of daily schedules and ensuring the proper, efficient use of fleet vehicles to meet all program needs
- Ensuring the security of all vehicles and drivers and respond to all issues. Must be available at all hours to respond to emergencies such as accidents, theft vandalism, etc.
- Coordination with Palestinian and Israeli officials, as needed, in the event that program drivers have issues of any kind in the performance of their duties in West Bank, Gaza and Israel
- Training of staff on vehicle use in accordance with defined policies and
- Tracking of vehicle and fuel usage and review and validate all fleet related trackers and records
- Ensuring insurance and registrations are updated and documented for all vehicles
- Maintaining and communicating required vehicle documentation for inventory management purposes
- Conducting oversight and validation of all fleet related reports and trackers including, monthly fuel usage reports, fuel logs, vehicle logs, personal usage trackers, authorized driver trackers, maintenance trackers, daily driver schedule trackers and all other related documentation
- Assisting with the processing of insurance claims, accident reports and police reports as needed
- Oversee and support basic office maintenance functions such as printer and copier servicing and repair, procurement of office supplied, etc.
- Any other tasks related to fleet, security, maintenance as required and assigned
Qualification and Experience:
- At least 5 years of fleet management experience or equivalent management duties
- Outstanding management and communication skills and experience
- Strong knowledge of vehicles repair and maintenance
- Experience with vendors and an understanding of basic financial transaction management including invoicing and contracts
- Strong knowledge of local Palestinian and Israeli laws regarding driving, checkpoints and security
- Fluent in Arabic, and English both verbal and written. Excellent knowledge of Hebrew
- Ability to drive in Jerusalem (Jerusalem ID Holder)
- Valid driving license with a clean driving record
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems and issues with minimum supervision
- Ability to take direction and experience working with senior staff and government officials
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Must be honest, trustworthy and a strong team player
- Previous experience with US government or donor projects preferred
Qualified applicants are invited to send their CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected] , no later than November 27th, 2018. Applicants should indicate the position title in the subject line of the email.
Mazaya is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.