Monitoring and Evaluation/ Communication Manager “Re- Advertised”
Mazaya Business services is a Palestinian consulting firm, distinguished in providing a high value service in management and business consulting and unique training services. Mazaya Business Services is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Monitoring and Evaluation/ Communication Manager as follows:
To provide oversight for a program’s planning, evaluation, knowledge management and monitoring, as well as identifies performance indicators, develops quality assurance strategies, trains program employees, and ensures all program aspects comply with institutional requirements.
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Contract Duration: 12 months contract, with possibility of extension(s).
Duty Station: Ramallah
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide oversight for program planning, evaluation, knowledge management and monitoring.
- Oversee the monitoring and evaluation system for reporting progress, and maintain reporting procedures and guidelines in compliance with USAID rules, and any other international organization.
- Identify detailed monitoring tools and data collection protocols to ensure accurate collection and verification.
- Identify performance indicators
- Develop quality assurance strategies.
- Assist in project reporting, case studies and communication activities with stakeholders and disseminate project information
- Provide M&E training and technical assistance to project staff as required.
- Maintain contact with program partners, ensuring all program aspects comply with requirements.
- Use M&E data to provide technical analysis and input into weekly, quarterly, and annual reports as needed
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, or other related field is required. Master Degree is preferable.
- 7-10 years of professional work experience developing, implementing, and managing M&E systems, including field level activities of which 3 years involve large-scale development projects.
- Fluent in Arabic and English, both verbal and written.
- Strong background and training in field research methodologies.
- Advanced reports writing skills.
- Previous working experience with International agencies.
- Extensive knowledge of monitoring and evaluation techniques, including long-term impact assessment, training evaluation, and survey techniques.
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative methods of highlighting impact.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to collect and analyze data.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected] , no later than May 17th, 2018. Applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.
Mazaya is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.