Mazaya Business services is a Palestinian consulting firm, distinguished in providing a high value services in business management consulting, software development, outsourcing, and other services. Mazaya is undertaking an expansion strategy at both geographic and service levels. Mazaya Business Services is currently seeking to hire a full time employee as a member of the senior management team to support the implementation of such strategy.
Position: “Business Development/Marketing Manager”
Responsible for planning, development, and implementation of all the firm’s business development & marketing strategies, marketing communication, and public relations activities both external and internal. Development and implementation of support materials, content, services and design of the company’s existing and new products and services. The business development/marketing manager will be concerned with improving and growing the business, by fostering and developing relationships with clients and partners. Works to improve profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, and to enhance the operation of the business, position or reputation.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities including markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
- Generate leads and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Develop long and short-term strategies and associated implementation plans with clear budget, responsibilities and targets.
- Develop and maintain a strategic perspective in organizational directions, products, services, and decision-making based on target markets, constituent needs and satisfaction.
- Develop and coordinate means to seek regular input and feedback from the firm’s key constituencies regarding the quality of products and services and the company’s relevance.
- Ensure effectives management within the marketing, communications and public relations function, with provision for succession.
- Provide feedback into product development and service offers and participates in their development; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of products and services offerings in the target markets.
- Create, implement and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing and communication activities/programs that will enhance the firm’s image and position within the target markets, and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Develop the firm’s wide marketing and communication activities, materials and contents including but not limited to publications, social media, websites, client acquisition and so forth.
- Provide technical support to other company’s functions in products/service development and proposal writing.
Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills. Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results. Experienced in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development. Adept in online and traditional marketing, and highly skilled in visual communications.
Skilled in direct response marketing with ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points, including websites, print communications, online communications, and direct communications. Must possess an exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills in English with acute attention to details.
If you like the flexibility to be creative, think on your feet, work directly with our senior people and partners on how to best get their business noticed and do so with an entrepreneurial spirit, this is the opportunity for you. We are small, but growing, company that thrives on individual leadership and embraces doing business in a new way. Simply it is a challenging position and requires exceptional critical thinking person. If you feel you are the right one, and this position is designed for you, regardless of your educational background, let your application talks about you, about your skills, experience, and the way you will handle this task. Let your application tells us about your creativity and skills, please do not send a traditional CV, a well written note of up to two pages in English is enough to convince us that you are the right person to get this job. Please send your note to [email protected] before October 18, 2018, and we will only contact the exceptional ones.
Please read the section above