Mazaya Business services is a Palestinian consulting firm, distinguished in providing a high value service in management and business consulting and unique training services. Mazaya Business Services is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Document Controller as follows:
To ensure that project documentation is stored and distributed among engineers, vendors, subcontractors, clients and management in accordance with policies and procedures.
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Contract Duration: 12 months contract, with possibility of extension(s).
Duty Station: Ramallah
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Collect and maintain files of the latest revision level documentation.
- Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents and data.
- Ensure all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
- Timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution.
- Perform clerical typing duties to generate documents as necessary.
- Maintain a document control log.
- Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System.
- Responsible for keeping the project data and records in hard and soft copies, and ensuring that all documents are kept in the appropriate place and filed in the appropriate archive.
- Manages site document control activities for design documents, specifications, contracts, manuals, etc.
- Any other tasks that may assigned.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or any related field.
- At least three years of experience in project administration and document control role, preferably in the context of large- scale infrastructure projects.
- Fluent in Arabic and English, both verbal and written.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- High level of written and verbal communication ability.
- Previous working experience with International agencies.
- Capable of working independently, and comfortable with rapid change.
- Knowledge and experience with a wide variety of computer, communications, and applications technologies and tools engineering and construction industry. Specific experience with Prolog, Proliance, Expedition and/or similar document management systems preferred.
- Minimum typing speed of 40wpm.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to collect and analyze data.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected] , no later than March 28th, 2018. Applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.
Mazaya is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.