Mazaya Business services is a Palestinian consulting firm, distinguished in providing a high value services in business management consulting, digital transformation, human capital, outsourcing, and other services. Mazaya Business Services is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Procurement/Compliance Specialist:
The Procurement/Compliance Specialist is responsible for acquisition of supplies, services and equipment, in the required quantity and quality for the operations in West Bank and Gaza. It is the responsibility of the Procurement/Compliance Specialist to acquire items through established procurement methods, processes, and thresholds that comply with the requirements of international standards, donors’ regulations and Mazaya’s policies and procedures. This position is responsible for fully documenting all phases of each procurement process in conformity with valid rules and regulations. This includes ensuring compliance with standards, regulations, processes and procedures.
Starting Date: Immediate
Contract Duration: 3 months full time contract with possibility of extension for longer period
Duty Station: Ramallah
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare solicitation and tender documents for procurement, draft purchase orders, contracts and service agreements
- Liaise with requestors and/or beneficiaries on requisition details, quality of procured goods/services, delivery schedules and any follow-up actions.
- Ensure adherence to procurement policies and meeting the highest standards of cost allowability, reasonableness of cost, procurement integrity and effective integration between programmatic objectives and procurement support.
- Ensure that required paperwork are prepared and documented properly.
- Maintain effective procurement documentation and records in compliance with standards, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Keep all documents and files ready for the compliance review and audit.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Providing policy guidance, training and interpretation of regulations for program staff and sub-contractors as needed.
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualification and Experience:
- At least 10 years’ experience executing procurement policies and procedures with at least 5 years working with international organizations.
- At least 3 years’ experience overseeing compliance issues against specified standards and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Fluent in Arabic and English, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organizational and documentation skills
- Computer skills (MS Office – Word and Excel, Internet) is essential
- Team player, honest, and trustworthy
- Immediate availability
Qualified applicants are invited to send their CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected] , no later than January 16th, 2019. Applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.
Mazaya is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.