The Palestine Information and Communications Technology Incubator (PICTI), is an independent Palestinian organization, based in Ramallah with a branch in Gaza. PICTI is a spin off from Palestinian IT Association of Companies – PITA.
PICTI has been created through the initiative and support of the Palestinian ICT Community. PICTI’s mission is the commercialization of business innovations by Palestinian entrepreneurs. PICTI targeted services assists Palestinian entrepreneurs to develop their innovative products, to incorporate a new start-up business and to access local and regional markets. For further information about PICTI, please visit www.picti.ps
The Palestine Information and Communications Technology Incubator (PICTI) is seeking a Fundraising and Business Development Officer in its office in Gaza. He/She will be reporting to Gaza Manager of PICTI.
The main duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with the direct manager to agree on targets, strategies and tactics for fundraising from bi-lateral donors, multi-lateral donors, corporate foundations and private foundations.
- Develop and refine fundraising process, defining activities, responsibilities and key milestones.
- Research fundraising opportunities in alignment with PICTI and PITA strategies.
- Keep up to date with donor trends and latest research
- Develop proposal and budget according to proposal guidelines, undertaking further research into the funder’s priorities and drawing insight from types of projects funded in the past.
- Take the lead in writing compelling proposals with clear narrative, logical structure and emphasis according to donor priorities.
- Manage information and record the profile and fundraising activity of donors on a database
- Own and support the development of the implementation of the institutional fundraising strategy to achieve the desired target per year.
- Work closely with the Community Development Coordinator and PICTI, PITA team to understand needs, trends and develop high quality funding proposals and deliver on grant accountabilities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree required; business administration, international relations or related field strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a fundraising role.
- Proven experience in securing multi-million dollar grants from donors, corporates, foundations including log-frame design and development with detailed budgets.
- Knowledge of donor trends, sustainable development goals, rules and regulations of major donors such as GIZ, UNDP, Worldbank etc
- Proven experience developing budgets and proposals
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent networking skills, able to cultivate relationships at all levels of seniority.
Interested applicants are requested to send their Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter noting the position you’re applying for, three references and salary history for the last two positions and email to: [email protected]
Deadline for submission is 29/10/2019 (CoB). All applications will be handled in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.