The Palestine Information and Communications Technology Incubator (PICTI), is an independent Palestinian organization, based in Ramallah with a branch in Gaza. PICTI is a spin off from Palestinian IT Association of Companies – PITA.
PICTI has been created through the initiative and support of the Palestinian ICT Community. PICTI’s mission is the commercialization of business innovations by Palestinian entrepreneurs. PICTI targeted services assists Palestinian entrepreneurs to develop their innovative products, to incorporate a new start-up business and to access local and regional markets. For further information about PICTI, please visit www.picti.ps
The Palestine Information and Communications Technology Incubator (PICTI) is seeking a Community Development Coordinator in its office in Gaza. He/She will be reporting to the Gaza Manager of PICTI.
The main duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
Under supervision of the direct manager:
- Coordinate all projects activities during phases of planning, executing, M&E and ensure appropriate closing for the community.
- Develop, monitor and help PICTI communities of freelancers and startups.
- Design and implement community building and member engagement projects and activities.
- Ensure smooth community experience for members and visitors.
- Plan and execute monthly community events such as workshops, hackathons etc
- Support the smooth ongoing of operations of the co-working space
- Develop outreach strategies and internal networking events with local stakeholders of the ecosystem and international parties.
- Manage social media accounts and PR channels providing appropriate content.
- Coordinate with other team members in PICTI and PITA to ensure the best output of activities.
- Manage database of PICTI beneficiaries and understand their needs.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- MA or BA in business administration or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of proven track record in a similar position or accelerated professional experiences.
- Advanced knowledge in entrepreneurship and incubation and acceleration models besides freelancing.
- Experience in program and project planning and budgeting.
- Excellent Presentation and communications skills, with an excellent ability to conduct face-to-face meetings or Skype calls and present to large or small audiences.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions and attention to details.
- Committed to quality and member customer service.
- Languages: Excellent Arabic & English
- Sense of humor
Interested applicants are requested to send their Curriculum Vitae with related expertise and a cover letter noting the position you’re applying for, three references and salary history for the last two positions and email to: [email protected]
Deadline for submission is 29/10/2019 (CoB). All applications will be handled in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.