For the 3rd consecutive year, the Palestine Information and Communications Technology incubator (PICTI) in partnership with Women’s Technical Affairs Committee (WATC), Alianza Por La Solidaridad (APS), Palestine Family Planning and Protection Association (PFPPA) and Culture & Free Thought Association (CFTA) are currently implementing the project “Reducing Gender Inequalities in the Occupied Palestinian Territory” funded by the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation (AECID).
Under this project, PICTI aims to support 5 Palestinian women entrepreneurs and innovators in the information & communication technology sector by providing them with the needed guidance, mentoring and training in the areas of innovation & entrepreneurship before and during the incubation phase. During the incubation programme, these entrepreneurs will be educated to be familiar with the leadership skills, team management and any modern tools to be utilized for the benefit of their businesses. At the end of the incubation phase, entrepreneurs are connected with outside interested parties to get more information and resources that are of immense benefit to their businesses.
Under the framework of this project, PICTI is considering the selection of a highly qualified Business Development Expert, where he/she will follow up and keep track of the full entrepreneurship programme for a period of 6 months (starting with the trainings sessions provided to the startups and ending with the seed funding offered to each startup). The selected expert will provide guidance to the selected 5 women entrepreneurs throughout their incubation period at PICTI, help them expand and improve their business ideas to reach sustained growth through understanding their vision and goals, assess strengths and weaknesses, and also help optimize current business practices while developing new and improved management methods.
Scope of Work:
- Introduce new business methods and systems.
- Educate, lead and supervise to ensure achievement.
- Help with implementing suggested plans and strategies.
- Identify problems - contribute to problem solving or minimize the negative impacts on the business.
- Collaborate with the assigned technical expert to provide technical assistance to startups.
- Perform a Gap analysis regarding the capacity strengths and weaknesses of each startup.
- Help entrepreneurs/women overcome challenges in order to increase revenue or growth.
- Improve the way women manage their resources (Both financial and technical).
- Provide the allocated seed funding to the startups.
The Expert must ensure delivering the following:
- Full guidance along the 6 months incubation programme.
- Supervision of startup’ training for the duration of incubation.
- Organization of training sessions to startups.
- Evaluation report of beneficiaries of the entrepreneurship programme.
- Record of benefits template, including seed funding.
- Testimonies of success and empowerment stories: including interviewing the 5 startups in the incubation programme and conducting focus group discussions for the 5 startups altogether at the end of the incubation programme.
- Training report template for the trainings offered to the startups (including methodology, content, attendance, pictures, training material, etc.).
- All documents, required by the beneficiary, delivered and/ or filled as requested.
Guidelines and Selection Criteria
In undertaking this assignment, the service provider should consider submitting:
- Technical proposal (70% - 60 %) covering the following items:
- Expert’s CV.
- Previous relevant experience.
- Methodology/Approach used to achieve the final report (include appropriate data collection instruments and procedures such as questionnaires, interviews, and focus groups).
- Action Plan to achieve the final report (Including all working days for conducting interviews and focus groups with all aforementioned parties).
- Financial proposal (30% - 40%). The price quotation for the training delivery should be in Euro.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Please note the following: -
- The price quotation should be submitted in:
- English language.
- The Price must be in Euro – excluding VAT (Based on the donor, the project is VAT exempted) and PICTI is not responsible for any currency differences.
- The price offer must be valid for a period of 3 months.
- The company bears all responsibility in the case that it submits a price offer and is unable to bring a source of deduction or any official certificates that require the payment process.
- PICTI has the right to withdraw or cancel the solicitation, without incurring any costs.
- The supplier to whom the quotation is awarded bears all responsibility in the case that they submit a quotation, and is unable to issue invoices or bring a valid source of deduction or clearance from the Added Tax Department or any of the reinforcements necessary for the payment.
- If the quotation is submitted by individual consultants, the payment will be made after signing the contract, completing the required service by submitting the work completion report, and providing the financial payment request, and 10% of the total amount will be deducted as income tax to be submitted to the Ministry of Finance
- PICTI is not obligated to the lowest prices without giving reasons, and It is also entitled to split or cancel without giving reasons, Therefore, the offers will be evaluated from a technical and financial point. Assuming that the evaluation percentage of the Financial proposal (30-40%).
- Payment method after:
- Supplying the required service according to the rules.
- Submitting the zero VAT invoice stamped by the Ministry of Finance, after delivery and fulfillment of all terms and conditions required by PICTI, for individuals, as referred to in point No. 7
- PICTI reserves the right to reject any offer without stating the reasons and to solicit offers from abroad in the case of rejection of the submitted offers and in case of violation and non-compliance with the required specifications.
- The amount due to the supplier shall be paid by bank transfer from the bank account of the project, after submitting the necessary
- Please stamp and sign all pages of the quotation.
Please take into consideration that the budget is highly limited, therefore provide us with the lowest price offers as possible.
المسمى الوظيفي Business Development Expert
آخر موعد للتقديم 12 - Dec - 2021
المكان رام الله والبيرة
نوع الوظيفة العقود والاستشارات
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 3 Years
التصنيف الإدارة والأعمال
Interested applicants must submit their application by e-mail to
If you have any further inquiries, please contact the following number: 0594-232 680.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة الحاضنة الفلسطينية لتكنولوجيا المعلومات PICTI
Administrative and Financial Assistant
رام الله والبيرة
8, Nov, 2021
رام الله والبيرة
28, Aug, 2021
رام الله والبيرة
28, Aug, 2021
Fundraising and Business Development Officer
23, Oct, 2019
Community Development Coordinator
23, Oct, 2019
Financial & Administrative Officer
14, Nov, 2018
4, Dec, 2016
18, Aug, 2016