PICTI is the first business incubator in Palestine, PICTI is known for its effective incubation services, creating investment opportunities for innovative and unique entrepreneurial projects within the ICT sector. PICTI was created through the initiative and support of the Palestinian Information Technology Community with a branch in Gaza Strip, and has as its mission the revitalization and the sustainable growth of the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Palestine.
The strategic core components of PICTI as an Incubator facility, it to offer professional business services to Palestinian entrepreneurs who have mature concepts for unique and innovative ICT products assessed to have strong market potential. Through its various projects, PICTI primarily focuses on strengthening the role of entrepreneurship, especially female-led, to promote inclusive and sustainable economic development and equality, as well as equipping Palestinian citizens with the necessary media and information competencies to use digital spaces safely and ensure they are protected against the effects of systematic disinformation and fake news.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the implementation of the project, where he/she will be responsible for supervising the implementation of the project and its activities along with the project consortium.
Reporting Line: The Project Coordinator will work in cooperation with the project’s team in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, and report to the General manager, and steering committee.
Main duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, and budgets.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately.
- Assess project risks and provide solutions where applicable.
- Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Taking lead in contacting project participants, partner organizations, and official and non-official parties relevant to the project.
- Work in coherence and collaboratively with the project team including the trainers involved in the project.
- Attend field workshops, trainings, and site visits.
- Willingness to think outside of the box and problem solve when unique issues arise.
- Performing any other relevant duties as assigned by PICTI.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, International Development, Social sciences and Humanities, or any other relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience with development projects (Experience with incubators and INGOs is a plus).
- Experience with program assessment, design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation processes.
- Knowledge of aspects of field work and coordination with project members.
- Ability to develop relationships with a variety of different people and organizations.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent facilitation and management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Good in time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Good experience in data gathering techniques and presentation.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully translating data and findings into activity recommendations;
- Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic language skills; ability to write clearly and concisely about complex issues.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…).
Only applicants who have the required qualities, experience, and skills will be considered.
Interested applicants must include (a) A resume (in English) and (b) a cover letter explaining their suitability for the position (in English). Please submit your application by e-mail to [email protected] no later than Thursday, 3rd Nov 2022, at 4.00 pm local time in Palestine and include the “First Name_Last Name; Project Coordinator Application” in the subject line.
Applications received after this date will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.