Driver (2 vacancies)
Mazaya Business services is a Palestinian consulting firm, distinguished in providing a high value service in management and business consulting and unique training services. Mazaya Business Services is currently seeking to hire 2 full time “Drivers” holders of Jerusalem IDs as follows:
Starting Date: As soon as possible.
Contract Duration: 12 months contract, with possibility of extension(s).
Duty Station: Ramallah
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Drive program vehicles to transport staff, consultants, and/or goods to various locations.
- Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient.
- Pickup and drop off program staff and consultants from/to the airport and other border crossings.
- Conduct inspections of vehicle prior to and after each shift.
- Deliver and collect mail as needed by program staff.
- Responsible to log all mileage in the log book.
- Maintain a positive attitude and cooperation with the team members.
- Responsible for vehicles maintenance and cleanliness on a daily basis.
- To perform any other duties that may assigned.
Qualification and Experience:
- Secondary school certificate.
- 3-5 years relevant professional experience as a driver for a project or an organization, previous experience with international organizations is desired.
- Holding a Jerusalem ID.
- Having a valid driving license and a clean driving record.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels and functions within the company.
- Fluent in Arabic, very good command of English Language.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to:
no later than December 2nd, 2017. Applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.
Mazaya is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.