Mazaya Business services is a Palestinian consulting firm, distinguished in providing a high value service in management and business consulting and unique training services. Mazaya Business Services is currently seeking a qualified candidates to fill the position of Administrative Assistant as follows:
To provide administrative support with high accuracy of work and a high sense of responsibility.
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Contract Duration: 12 months contract, with possibility of extension(s).
Duty Station: Ramallah
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily agenda for senior management (schedule meetings, circulate notes, prepare mail packages … etc.).
- Prepares reports, spreadsheets and power point presentations.
- Perform logistical arrangements as needed (travels, meetings, and events).
- Responding to telephone calls and general inquires.
- Receive and directing visitors.
- Performs customer relations tasks.
- Provide administrative support to the staff ad senior management.
- Handling Correspondence, memos, forms and Filing.
- Provide general support for an efficient and timely delivery of tasks.
- To perform any other duties that may assigned.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an administrative assistant. Previous working experience with International agencies is desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge in international organization regulations and policies.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Computer skills (MS Office – Word and Excel, Internet) is essential
- Attentive to details, self-starter, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Excellent knowledge of English. Fluent in Arabic, both verbal and written.
- Team player, honest, and trustworthy.
- Exceptional organizational and documentation skills.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to:
no later than December 2nd, 2017. Applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.
Mazaya is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.