The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles.
The ICRC office in Gaza is looking for candidates to fill in the following position:
- Receives and checks incoming goods against the delivery note and reports any issues.
- Ensures that goods are properly stored, picked, packed and loaded and reports any issues.
- Ensures that all the stored goods are properly labelled (expiry dates, batch numbers, manufacturer, etc.) and recorded.
- Weighs and tallies goods during loading and unloading.
- Updates bin cards and stock cards when supervising an inventory transaction.
- Participates in inventory counts.
- Keeps the facility's equipment and materials neat, clean and orderly and reports any issues.
- Where required, ensures that temperatures are properly recorded.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Secondary school diploma.
- Vocational training in administration or logistics, or equivalent experience.
- Good command of English or French.
- Computer literacy.
- Minimum two years' experience in storekeeping.
- Team-management experience an asset.
- Medical warehouse position only: experience working in a pharmaceutical company required.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria should send the following:
- A letter of motivation in English
- A detailed C.V. in English
- Copy only of the highest academic degree obtained + work certificates
- Please send your applications by email to [email protected], indicating in the subject line: “GAZ Storekeeper – Application – Your name”.
Deadline to send your application: November 13th 2018
In accordance with the Resolution No. 17, 2010 of the Gaza Ministry of Interior, applicants who have a running contract with a Ministry will not be selected.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
* Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply