The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles.
The ICRC office in Gaza is looking for candidates to fill in the following position:
- Conducts market research into the availability of goods and services.
- Independently carries out ordinary procurement procedures for specific sector(s) up to a certain amount.
- Drafts requests for tenders/quotes, selection tables and contracts and submits for validation to their hierarchical superior.
- Collaborate with engineering department in their service projects implementation.
- Follows up on purchases and deliveries, checks that they conform with specifications and contract details.
- Receives goods and checks that they correspond to quantities and quality ordered.
- Manages, follows up on files and scans invoices and related documents.
- Participates in updating statistics and reporting.
- Translates documents from English to National language and vice versa.
- Ability to organize and manage daily tasks independently
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education and professional experience requirements:
- University degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics) or relevant field
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Computer literate, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- At least two years working in Procurement / Purchasing positions with responsibility
- Professional experience in International Organizations is an asset
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria should send the following:
Please send your applications by email to [email protected], indicating in the subject line: "Buyer1 – Application – Your name".
Deadline to send your application: March 7th 2020
In accordance with the Resolution No. 17, 2010 of the Gaza Ministry of Interior, applicants who have a running contract with a Ministry will not be selected.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Female candidates are encouraged to apply