VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT / GAZA SUB-DELEGATION
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavors to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles.
The ICRC Sub-Delegation in Gaza, is seeking qualified and motivated candidate to fill in the following position:
Function : Economic Security Generalist
Place of employment : Gaza
Occupation rate : 100% - Full time
Type of Contract : Open Ended (including 3 months’
Expected Starting Date : March 2019
- The candidate assists the Economic Security (EcoSec) Department in handling all administrative and logistic tasks including the preparation of documents such as services requests (SRs), payment sheets, and letters of agreements as per accordance with the ICRC Financial and Logistics guidelines.
- She/He organizes and coordinates logistical arrangements for meetings, assists with the preparation of meeting materials and minute-taking.
- The candidate is responsible to maintain and consolidate EcoSec databases and software (EPMT,Hotline) to ensure accurate and accessible records of beneficiary data as well as to meet statistical or analytical reporting needs of the department.
- She/He administrates the feedback mechanism on a daily basis, refers to the Program Specialists for any question/issues relating to programming of projects.
- She/He ensures that beneficiary’s inputs are effectively recorded aiming at improving accountability throughout EcoSec activities.
- The Assistant/Data Manager is also willing to support field activities whenever required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education and Professional Experience requirements:
- University Degree in Administration & Accounting, Data management, or similar field.
- Demonstrate a strong experience with Microsoft Pack Office (including excel).
- Two to three years of relevant work experience required; either in a private sector, public sector, or non-profit environment.
- Capable of developing positive relations with stakeholders and with interlocutors, contributes to creating a healthy working environment.
- Experience with mapping and data visualization tools is an advantage.
- Knowledge in economics and applied statistics is an asset.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria should send the following:
- A letter of motivation in English
- A detailed C.V. in English
- Copy only of the highest academic degree obtained + work certificates
Please send your applications by email to:
[email protected], indicating in the subject line:
"GAZ Program Assistant – Application – Your name".
Deadline to send your application: February 22th 2019
In accordance with the Resolution No. 17, 2010 of the Gaza Ministry of Interior, applicants who have a running contract with a Ministry will not be selected.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
The ICRC strongly encourages individuals with disability who fulfil the basic requirements to apply