Amaar Real Estate and Tourism Development Company, the real estate and tourism investment arm of Palestine Investment fund (PIF) and the leading real estate and tourism development Company in Palestine is soliciting a qualified candidate to fill the position of
Financial Analyst/ Reporting
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking;
- Analyze financial data – and create financial simple models for decision support;
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis; identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements;
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting/Consolidation of results and proper follow ups;
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing regular reports to highlight variances and risk areas;
- To Lead the Implementation of new Accounting software/interface and to develop financial & operational reports;
- Recommend actions and pricing strategies by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses;
- Identifying and driving process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and Excel dashboards.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or any related filed;
- Minimum of (5) years of experience in a relevant role;
- Professional certification CMA is highly desirable;
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices;
- ERP software’s such as Mini Oracle /Microsoft dynamics/Mini SAP/Sage
- Professional in Microsoft excel;
- Data mining and creating reporting templates.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes to [email protected] with subject name “Financial Analyst, no later than December17, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.