Amaar Real Estate Group, the real estate arm of Palestine Investment Fund (PIF) and the leading real estate and tourism investment company in Palestine, is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
HR & Admin Supervisor
The Human Resources Supervisor serves in a dual role involving the full spectrum of both human resource management and general administrative management responsibilities in support of ARG and its subsidiaries overall mission and objectives. The position is responsible for performing HR-related duties in the functional areas of benefit administration, employee relations, recruitment, onboarding, policy implementation, and employment-law compliance. The position is also responsible for administrative and operational duties, IT oversight and vendor management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages all human resources related activities including recruitment, compensation, career development, performance measurement, training and personnel affairs.
- Directs and oversees all administration related activities including security, preventative and corrective maintenance, mail, office supplies and transportation.
- Conducts performance evaluation training and monitors department’s performance in conducting the performance evaluation.
- Manages the human resources planning process to determine the Company’s long-term staffing needs through discussing the personnel needs with department managers and prepares personnel forecasts to plan employment needs.
- Manages the human resources budget preparation for the Company, and reviews human resources plans.
- Manages the human resources department to work with outside employment agencies to fill vacant positions.
- Monitors the compensation and benefits data of the Company to determine the competitiveness of the compensation plan.
- Implement and Manage in interviews, selections and recruitments of employees to fill vacant positions to ensure that they align with current and future needs for ARG’s human capital.
- Manages the new employee orientation to foster positive attitudes towards strategic goals.
- Ensures that the Company’s overall human resources policies, rules, regulations and procedures comply with Palestinian Labor Law and Administer HR policies and procedures and periodic updates to employee handbook.
- Create and maintain master HR files; ensure paperwork is complete and compliant with regulatory requirements and ARG needs; complete periodic reconciliation of benefits and payroll records and rectify issues in a timely manner
- Assist ARG staff with HR-related questions and issues and provide periodic communication on benefits and related information to employees
- Manage day-to-day office operations; oversee and coordinate overall office activities and provide administrative support to the executive leadership
- Manage relationship with facilities management; coordinate office maintenance and support needs
- Supervise the acquisition and maintenance of computer equipment and supplies in accordance with ARG’s purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Serve as the main point of contact with ARG’s outsourced IT services provider(s) to ensure all end-user computer and related IT needs are addressed in a timely manner
- Identify and oversee services with commercial vendors for all of ARG’s operational requirements
- Manage all subordinate staff effectively and ensure all roles and responsibilities are handled in timely manner.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in human resource management and administration
- Solid understanding of local laws
- Working knowledge of administrative and HR procedures and business systems (such as HRMS, timekeeping, fixed asset management, etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and solid proficiency in other common office applications, specifically in Adobe/Word/Outlook
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes to [email protected] with the name HR & Admin Supervisor, no later than April 11th, 2021. We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Amaar Group is an equal opportunity employer we encourage both women and men to apply as we seek a diverse workforce with equal opportunity without discrimination.