Amaar Real Estate Group, the real estate investment arm of Palestine Investment fund (PIF) and the leading real estate and tourism investment company in Palestine, is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
- Provide high-level administrative support by handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as but not limited to preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters and other documents.
- Design and maintain a e-filing system keeping records (corporate documents, records, and reports) to ensure that all tasks are handled on a timely manner.
- Greet visitors and answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages. Ensuring excellent client relations while organizing executive’s meetings and calendar management.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- A minimum of (3) years’ experience, preferably in relevant operations to provide high-level administrative support.
- Excellent command of both Arabic and English languages.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes to [email protected] with name of Executive Assistant, No later than November 15th, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.