Amaar Real Estate Group, the real estate arm of Palestine Investment Fund (PIF) and the leading real estate and tourism investment company in Palestine, is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
The incumbent should have a minimum 7 years’ experience in the identification and development of new investment opportunities in multiple sectors such as real estate, industrial estates and logistics infrastructure, and the tourism industry amongst other critical economic development areas. The position requires strong understanding of local and global economic trends, exceptional financial and other impact areas analysis skills, verbal and written communication skills and strong abilities to create and present investment presentations to key decision-makers with strong business acumen. The incumbent will be required to take a lead role in identifying potential investors and contributing to the development of investment agreements.
- Research and identify new investment opportunities and oversee the ongoing work on existing ones - including viable income streams, growth areas, trends, developmental projects, partnerships - or new ways of reaching viable markets;
- Work closely with related parties to assess financial information related to business and investment opportunities;
- Examine risks and potentials for identified business opportunities;
- Develop and use complex financial models to project future earnings and profit potential and use this data to inform decisions and proposals;
- Present business opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with company management, partners and potential investors;
- Maintain up to date information and business models for every investment in the portfolio;
- Foster and develop relationships with existing and potential investment partners;
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve new business and existing business opportunities;
- Write business proposals, negotiating with stakeholders, and drafting and reviewing agreements with other team members;
- Report on successes and areas needing improvements;
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating agreements; and integrating requirements withing business operations.
- Plan, develop and oversee the overall business development strategy
- Determine key business development Key Performance Indicators
- Prepare and manage the annual investment budget.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- In-depth knowledge of the industry
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes to [email protected] with the name Investment Manager, no later than February 4th, 2021. We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Amaar Group is an equal opportunity employer we encourage both women and men to apply as we seek a diverse workforce with equal opportunity without discrimination.