Amaar Real Estate Group (ARG), the real estate and tourism investment arm of Palestine Investment fund (PIF) and the leading real estate and tourism development Company in Palestine is soliciting a qualified candidate to fill the position of:
Information Technology/ Technical Support
- Perform IT support functions on Windows 10 desktop (and higher) systems both hardware and software, Windows 2016 servers, Azure/Office 365, Cisco Switches, and FortiGate firewall.
- Support includes installation, configuration, securing, deploying, and troubleshooting TCP/IP networks, PC/laptop hardware and software applications.
- Responsible for documentation of system environments, inventory, and configuration management. Perform regular server checks/maintenance and backups.
- Manage and maintain an audio/visual and video tele-conferencing systems.
- Manage the Virtual environment such as VMware.
- Any other related tasks as requested by supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, or related field, professional designation is a plus.
- MCSE and CCNA preferred
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience.
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English, oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills, reporting, and professional in Microsoft Excel.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes to [email protected] with subject name “IT Technical Support, no later than April 12, 2022.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Amaar Group is an equal opportunity employer we encourage both women and men to apply as we seek a diverse workforce with equal opportunity without discrimination.