Amaar Real Estate Group, the real estate arm of Palestine Investment Fund (PIF) and the leading real estate and tourism investment company in Palestine, is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Sales and Collection Officer
Sales and Collection Officer will be responsible for managing and collection of all the outstanding accounts receivables of Amaar Group’s clients and customers. He/She will be responsible for other aspects of collections, resolve customer accounts issues, settling outstanding debts and reducing the number of accounts receivables. He/She will also be part of the sales team and will assist in the sales process as needed.
- Coordinate with the finance department on all customer accounts and account receivables.
- Prepare and update customer collection list.
- Coordinate with the legal department on all defaulted and unresolved cases.
- Coordinate with Finance Department for the issuance of official receipts for related accounts.
- Daily update of all collections and related accounts.
- Monitor and follow-up with clients’ collection of receivables before due date.
- Filing and archiving of all documents issued per customer for accounts handled and related cases.
- Report submission as follows: Daily Collection Summary, Weekly report update on collections list.
- Manage and update the monthly Accounts Receivable Aging and Collection Projection report in coordination with the finance department.
- Monitor collection summary analysis vs projection provided from finance department.
- Coordinate with the legal department and/or law firms on collection cases.
- Ensure that company payment policies, procedures and priorities are properly implemented to meet the company standards.
- Responsible for the evaluation of past due portfolio and overdue customer list and assures that total delinquency rate is always maintained at a minimum level.
- Reaching out to customers to collect payment for accounts that are overdue to settle outstanding accounts.
- Provide feedback from the customers on the payment plans and special arrangements.
- Escalate difficult or unusual cases to legal department.
- Document and provide feedback on reasons for default to management team.
- Assist sales team in conducting sales visits and calls as needed.
- Handle and document customer complaints as needed.
- Conduct customer sales follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- God written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in debt collection environment.
- Knowledge of office and accounting software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related fields.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes to [email protected] with the name Sales and Collection Officer, no later than February 4th, 2021. We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Amaar Group is an equal opportunity employer we encourage both women and men to apply as we seek a diverse workforce with equal opportunity without discrimination.