EcoPalestine is the Palestinian affiliate of EcoPeace Middle East, a unique organization that brings together Jordanian, Palestinian, and Israeli environmentalists. Our primary objective is the promotion of cooperative efforts to protect our shared environmental heritage. In so doing, we seek to advance both sustainable regional development and the creation of necessary conditions for lasting peace in our region. EcoPeace has offices in Amman, Ramallah, and Tel-Aviv.
Job Purpose: The Youth Education Field Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, consolidating, and ensuring smooth implementation of EcoPeace’s Environmental Tours program and activities and adherence to logistic, human resource, and administrative procedures.
The Youth Education Field Coordinator will work closely with the EcoPeace’s Projects Manager in the implementation of the educational activities, such as leading educational tours, youth recruitment, establish and maintain good relations with local educational centers and institutes. The Youth Education Field Coordinator will ensure the implementation of the educational activities and programs including logistics and administrative tasks. The Youth Education Coordinator is responsible for supporting the implementing of the educational programme and activities under the supervision of EcoPalestine Projects Manager and will ensure that the project’s activity and tasks are implemented and completed on time.
Report to: Projects Manager
Work Station: West Bank with regular working days in Ramallah
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan and lead the Educational Tours (NPT), including the preparations of this activity in term of logistic, human resource, and administration coordination.
- Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders for the organization of Educational Tours, including recruitment.
- Support the logistics and coordination for the Educational Tours (NPT) such as insurance, travel, list of participants and other logistics arrangements.
- Prepare the agenda and educational content for the Educational Tours (NPT). And support in the preparation and implementation of the educational activities as per the supervision of the EcoPeace’s Projects Manager.
- Preparation, and leading the Educational Tour to some location in the West Bank such as the Jordan Valley, Northern West Bank, Hebron, and Bethlehem.
- Support the planning and quality implementation of the Education program.
- Communicate with the regional education team to ensure synergy with the education programme and activities
- Day-to-day follow up the education work plan and activities
- Draft activities and projects reports
- Follow up on with the participants on activities evaluation
- Maintaining master contact list of all participants to keep the connection with them on regular basis, with news, opinions and follow up for any Alumni events as needed.
- Any other duties assigned by the PM and the Director
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
. Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated at least 3 years of professional experience in managing educational and youth projects within an NGO or INGO in Palestine.
- Bachelors’ degree in Environmental Education, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering or any relevant field.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in procurement procedures and tendering, administration, logistics.
- Problem Solving
- Experience working in the environmental fields is plus.
Eligible candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] with subject line Project coordinator
Please include the following in your submission package:
1. Cover Letter.
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV).
All applications will be treated with confidentiality, and only short listed candidates will be called in for an interview
Deadline for accepting applications is March 20, 2022