EcoPalestine is the Palestinian affiliate of EcoPeace Middle East, a unique organization that brings together Jordanian, Palestinian, and Israeli environmentalists. Our primary objective is the promotion of cooperative efforts to protect our shared environmental heritage. In so doing, we seek to advance both sustainable regional development and the creation of necessary conditions for lasting peace in our region. EcoPeace has offices in Amman, Ramallah, and Tel-Aviv.
The Regional Forum is a platform for experts from a variety of fields such as diplomacy, security, politics, and public health, the environment, energy, and water, who are dealing with cross border issues, particularly environmental emergencies affecting the broader region.
One year with a possibility of an Extension
Position based in EcoPalestine/EcoPeace ME Office - Ramallah, Palestine
Negotiable based on EcoPalestine Salary Scale
Regional Government Relations officers, Regional Program Manager
Job Purpose: The Regional Forum Coordinator will assist in the content-building process, facilitate all related meetings and brainstorming, and will coordinate between all relevant staff and external service providers.
- Coordinate all the regional and national regional forum meetings between the EcoPeace project staff and respective partners
- Contribute to the project deliverables including activity design, research, reporting, budgets, and work plans
- Updates and maintains Ecopeace Regional Forum Platform (CRM) in close coordination with the Government relations team.
- Liaise with the operations department and provide relevant technical and procurement support to ensure cohesive activity implementation
- Assess and analyze the outcome of the events by using the information from discussions, partners interviews to suggest new innovative regional forum opportunities and topics
- Facilitate field-level activities e.g., preparing the Agenda, ensuring the facility arrangement and equipment as needed, following up on the guest’s attendance sheet, and the other activity requirements
- Collaborate with the reporting team and Government relations team to deliver the project’s regular reports, and documents and update the project’s deliverables, activities, challenges, and results.
- Manage networking groups and ensure on-going and effective group communication and networking building through it.
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Personal Experience and Qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in a business, public relations, other social sciences, Political Science, Journalist, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Proven experience in the management of communities and networks composed of middle and senior positions in government, private and civic society sectors.
- Advanced communication skills and ability to work with others
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Fluency in English and Arabic (Spoken and written). Hebrew Language is a plus.
- Has a good relationship with international and regional academic institutions.
- Ability to multi-task effectively as well as display professionalism and confidence.
- Ability to travel both regionally and internationally as needed
Interested applicants shall submit their CVs, cover letters, and three references to be sent by email to [email protected] , make sure to add in the subject the Job Title you applying for.
Deadline to receive application no later than 21 November 2022 at 16:00 pm. (Changeable) – any application will be received after the deadline will be not considered.