EcoPalestine is the Palestinian affiliate of EcoPeace Middle East, a unique organization that brings together Jordanian, Palestinian, and Israeli environmentalists. Our primary objective is the promotion of cooperative efforts to protect our shared environmental heritage. In so doing, we seek to advance both sustainable regional development and the creation of necessary conditions for lasting peace in our region. EcoPeace has offices in Amman, Ramallah, and Tel-Aviv.
Monitoring and Evaluation Tasks
- Develop annual monitoring and evaluations plans for all projects to measure indicators in the 5YS and grants
- Ensure adherence to donor specific monitoring and reporting requirements
- Ensure the alignment of MEAL activities with program goals
- Implement a robust MEAL system that will ensure tracking of project/ programme results at different levels (outputs, outcomes, and impact).
- Maintain existing indicator tracking tools; develop databases and tracking tools that are needed to demonstrate the effectiveness of project interventions
- Design and conduct surveys, focus groups or any other data collection tools to measure indicators, ladders of engagement and transmission.
- Work with programme teams to ensure the collection of relevant and appropriate high-quality data for an effective MEAL system.
- Conduct field visits and programme activities as needed for data validation and to monitor the quality and completeness of data sets; capture and document lessons learned
- Attend meetings with project team regularly to understand more about the project and contribute positively towards reaching the committed goals and KPIs
- Analyze data (qualitative and quantitative) to produce insights and input about indicators for accuracy, flag validation or quality issues, and provide alert to the program team on corrective actions required to avoid delays in implementation, including flagging operational issues and risks requiring timely actions.
- Train program team on project related M&E templates and forms of data collection
- Disseminate data analysis in cooperation with program team to facilitate decision-making for real-time program adaptation.
- Document and share learning, evidence, and data from previous projects to inform project proposal design.
- Support the development, design, and writing of proposals and concept notes for related programming information management and reporting
Reporting and Documentation Tasks:
- Prepare and conduct baseline studies for new projects/programmes
- Develop and update regularly a secured master database of beneficiaries based on input from program team
- Generate monthly indicator reports for tracking progress against key indicators to inform management and project teams about any needed programmatic adjustments with rigorous, transparent data points.
- Document deviations from the project designs and share the learning's.
- Produce project-based MEAL report in-timely manner as required for donor submission
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree in social sciences, economics, statistics, demographics, or development studies, or related field, will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three years of experience working in the field of monitoring and evaluation.
- Proven success in designing, implementing, and operating M&E systems from project initiation to close out
- Experience with INGOs and USAID projects is a plus.
- Demonstrate computer proficiency, and experience in statistical packages and/ or data analysis software (e.g. SPSS, SAS, Epi Info, Stata etc) is preferable.
- Fluency in English (Hebrew and Arabic required based on working station)
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Familiarity with project frameworks [design/implementation/M&E] cycle. Proven success in designing, implementing, and operating M&E systems from project initiation to close out.
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies
- Possess basic technical knowledge of M&E approaches and techniques in the following areas: Outputs, Outcome monitoring; Theories of Change, Logical frameworks, Data collection, data analysis, Accountability, Client feedback mechanisms.
- Ability to design and implement efficient work flows and procedures
- Strong communication skills both oral, written, emails and diplomatic skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active attitude with good organization, planning, and analytic skills, including prioritizing work, multi-tasking, attention to detail and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with entire team members of organization, colleagues, members and external partners, supporters and stakeholders.
- Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength.
EcoPeace positively welcomes all interested applicants and encourages them to submit their CVs along with a cover letter no later than 29th May 2023 by sending their applications to [email protected] holding the title of the announced position.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.