About Hadath Group
Hadath Group is a regional strategic communication firm with a presence in Palestine, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Oman. We offer comprehensive services in the areas of Brand Communication, Public Relations, Digital & Social Media to a diverse range of clients, including government entities and multinational corporations, across the Middle East.
HADATH International Group – Palestine is seeking a professional Translator & Proofreader to interpret written and audio English content and translate them to Arabic or vice versa. You may be the candidate we are looking for if you have the ability and experience to clearly understand someone else’s thoughts and ideas in one language and accurately express them in another language.
- Reading material and researching industry-specific terminology.
- Translating text and audio recordings from English to Arabic or vice-versa.
- Ensuring accuracy in terms of original meaning, format and tone.
- Preparing subtitles for videos and online presentations.
- Cross-reference specialized dictionaries and translation tools to check quality of translation.
- Proofreading translated texts for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracy.
- Follow up with internal team members and clients to ensure translation meets their needs.
- Network with field experts to stay updated on new translation tools and practices.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Translation, Interpreting or similar field.
- Proven work experience as a Translator, Proofreader, Interpreter or similar role
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors.
- Good knowledge of content editing tools.
- Familiarity with translation software.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- A certification in Linguistics is a plus.
Our diversity is our strength; we encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences, particularly women, to apply.
Qualified candidates can submit their CV’s with cover letter to [email protected] no later than 11th April 2019 (Email should be titled with the desired Job position)