About Hadath Group
Hadath Group is a regional strategic communication firm with a presence in Palestine, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Oman. We offer comprehensive services in the areas of Brand Communication, Public Relations, Digital & Social Media to a diverse range of clients, including government entities and multinational corporations, across the Middle East.
HADATH International Communication Group – Palestine is seeking a passionate designer to help elevate our Digital & Social Media creative, and energize our communication campaigns and creative concepts development. You may be the candidate we are looking for if you are a creative individual with an open mindset.
- Collaborate with creative partners to develop clear and compelling concepts, based on a deep understanding of social media platforms
- Work with the social media team to establish and maintain an authentic social approach that enhances community engagement
- Participate actively in brainstorming sessions to develop powerful conceptual solutions
- Develop and present creative ideas based on input from the creative and social team
- Manage multiple projects and adhere to established schedules, ensuring quality standards are met
- Meet production requirements while working with outside vendors
- Organize and maintain library of key art, logos and content updates
- Consistently apply and enforce brand and style guidelines
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- At least five years of professional experience as a designer with a communication or marketing agency
- A thorough understanding of web-based technologies including HTML and a proficiency in software programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator on a Mac-based platform
- Adept in Adobe Creative Suite
- Exceptional design aesthetics with type, color and page layout design
- Exceptional conceptual and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to work in close cooperation with various teams
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure and deadlines
- Scripts & Storyboards writing experience
- Overseas experience
Our diversity is our strength; we encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences, particularly women, to apply.
Qualified candidates can submit their CV’s with cover letter to [email protected] no later than 11th April 2019 (Email should be titled with the desired Job position)