About Hadath Group
Hadath Group is a regional strategic communication firm with a presence in Palestine, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Oman. We offer comprehensive services in the areas of Brand Communication, Public Relations, Digital & Social Media to a diverse range of clients, including government entities and multinational corporations, across the Middle East.
HADATH International Group – Palestine is seeking a professional Arabic Content creator, capable of developing compelling strategic content in close coordination with our PR team in Palestine. You may be the candidate we are looking for if you have a flair for writing in Arabic language.
- Writing and editing press releases, media alerts, blogs, speeches, opinion pieces, key messages, talking points and video scripts.
- Research and generate content for digital and social media as well as presentations and infographics.
- Research, write and edit internal or external publications, white papers, brochures and other collateral materials.
- Providing writing and proofreading support for graphic content.
- Ensuring materials are consistent with communication plans and in compliance with company standards and style guidelines.
- Produce content in collaboration with account management and creative teams.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Arabic literature, Media, Communication or related field.
- At least five years’ experience in writing, journalism, marketing, communications and/or public relations.
- Excellent, proven writing capabilities with ability to adapt tone as per various audience requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure and deadlines
- Solid understanding of news media and public relations
- Second Language: English (preferred – or third language)
- Overseas experience
Our diversity is our strength; we encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences, particularly women, to apply.
Qualified candidates can submit their CV’s with cover letter to [email protected] no later than 11th April 2019 (Email should be titled with the desired Job position)