About Hadath Group
Hadath Group is a regional strategic communication firm with a presence in Palestine, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Oman. We offer comprehensive services in the areas of Brand Communication, Public Relations, Digital & Social Media to a diverse range of clients, including government entities and multinational corporations, across the Middle East.
HADATH International Group – Palestine is seeking a professional English Content Creator, capable of developing compelling strategic content in close coordination with our PR team in Palestine. You may the candidate we are looking for if you have a flair for writing in English language.
- Writing and editing press releases, media alerts, blogs, speeches, opinion pieces, key messages, talking points and video scripts.
- Research and generate content for digital and social media as well as presentations and infographics.
- Research, write and edit internal or external publications, white papers, brochures and other collateral materials.
- Providing writing and proofreading support for graphic content.
- Ensuring materials are consistent with communication plans and in compliance with company standards and style guidelines.
- Produce content in collaboration with account management and creative teams.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in English literature, Media, Communication or related field.
- At least five years’ experience in writing, journalism, marketing, communications and/or public relations.
- Excellent, proven writing capabilities with ability to adapt tone as per various audience requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently under pressure and deadlines.
- Solid understanding of news media and public relations.
- Overseas experience.
Our diversity is our strength; we encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences, particularly women, to apply.
Qualified candidates can submit their CV’s with cover letter to [email protected] no later than 11th April 2019 (Email should be titled with the desired Job position)