About Hadath Group
Hadath Group is a regional strategic communication firm with a presence in Palestine, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Oman. We offer comprehensive services in the areas of Brand Communication, Public Relations, Digital & Social Media to a diverse range of clients, including government entities and multinational corporations, across the Middle East.
Motion Graphic Designer / Animator
HADATH International Communication Group – Palestine is seeking a professional Motion Graphics Designer to work hand in hand with the design team to bring to life creative assets through high quality and innovative motion graphic content. You may be the candidate we are looking for if you are a creative individual with an open mindset.
- Create highly engaging complex 2D/3D animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web.
- Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the projects scope and objectives.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
- Training and developing team members in the use of animation software.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in video production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Animation preferred
- At least five years graphic designing experience including video production design and animation
- Proficiency in: Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Highly desirable skills: Cinema 5D, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Flash
- Good knowledge of video production, editing & videography
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in coordination with teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of suitable style
- Excellent aesthetic judgment
Our diversity is our strength; we encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences, particularly women, to apply.
Qualified candidates can submit their CV’s with cover letter to [email protected] no later than 11th April 2019 (Email should be titled with the desired Job position)