About Hadath Group
Hadath Group is a regional strategic communication firm with a presence in Palestine, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Oman. We offer comprehensive services in the areas of Brand Communication, Public Relations, Digital & Social Media to a diverse range of clients, including government entities and multinational corporations, across the Middle East.
HADATH International Communication Group – Palestine is seeking a professional Copywriter for taking the client's communication brief and generating original copy ideas that grab the attention of the target audience. You may be the candidate we are looking for if you are a wordsmith with a creative mindset and a sense of humour.
- Coordinating with account managers to prepare copy based on client's requirements and core messages
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with members of the creative team
- Writing and presenting copy options to clients.
- Modifying copy and storyboards
- Creating straplines, slogans, body copy, jingles and scripts.
- Checking accuracy of content and compliance with codes of communication practice.
- Overseeing the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies
- Casting actors and models to appear in adverts
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in English literature, Advertising, Communication or Marketing
- At least five years’ experience in writing, journalism, marketing, communications and/or public relations
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure and deadlines
- Excellent writing and creative skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Having an eye for detail
- Solid understanding of news media and public relations
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Scripts & Storyboards writing experience
- Overseas experience
Our diversity is our strength; we encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences, particularly women, to apply.
Qualified candidates can submit their CV’s with cover letter to [email protected] no later than 11th April 2019 (Email should be titled with the desired Job position)