JUHOUD for Community and Rural Development is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) established in 2003. Juhoud’s vision is to productively engage youth and women in marginalized areas both economically and civically - in their communities and have a strong sense of belonging and national identity. Juhoud is committed to support the community development in marginalized through supporting employability and job creation for youth and woman, promoting economic development, civic and community engagement, and life-long learning and training using a participatory approach that emphasizes self-reliance and focuses on youth and women while fostering a sense of national and community belonging.
Accordingly, Juhoud for Community seeks the selection and employment of Field Coordinator
Position Title: Project Field Coordinator
Reports to: Project Manger
Deadline for Application: Thursday 11/01/2018 – Time: 12:00 AM
Starting Date: Starting As Soon As Possible
Juhoud is looking for a qualified Field Coordinator
Tasks and Functions include but are not limited to:
- Prepare the project(s) program work plans and follow up on project(s) activities implementation.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and lines of communication with relevant external stakeholders; liaise and coordinate activities closely with relevant CBOs, stakeholders, beneficiaries and team members.
- Coordinate meetings with partners, CBOs, beneficiaries or any relevant institutions or individuals.
- Contribute to project(s) planning to ensure high quality project delivery to meet the project goals on-time and on-budget; Precise follow-up on project implementation progress.
- Coordinate the execution of project(s) activities/ sub-projects, including planning, sub-grant design, competition, (including preparation of guidelines and application forms), due diligence, negotiations, preparation of sub-grant award documents, administration, monitoring and closeout.
- Prepare all narrative reports needed for the project(s), both in English and Arabic, in coordination with the project(s) manager.
- In accordance with a monitoring plan, carry out and fully document project(s) activities, data gathering, and verification in addition to reinforce monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures.
- Prepare TORs for capacity building assignments and recruitments.
- Keep project(s) records and materials archived and filed in an easily accessible, updated, and well-classified forms both electronically and/or in hard copies, where applicable (this include events files, records and materials).
- Develop and regularly update the project(s) data bases.
- Assist in preparing proposals (concept notes/full proposals/bids) in coordination with the team for submission to donor agencies.
- Any other work-related tasks.
Required qualifications, competences and experience:
- Bachelor degree in social science, development, public or business administration, economics, or any relevant field. A Master degree is an advantage.
- At least three years of experience in related functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Good knowledge of the NGO sector.
- Experience in project cycle management, monitoring and evaluation and procurement procedures.
- Excellent communication, reporting and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with different donors’ policies related to project management.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team environment cutting across multiple departments.
- Precise attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task.
- The applicant should preferably be a Jerusalem ID holder or a valid permit. (It’s not a must)
- Holds a valid driving license. (It’s not a must)
The CV and a Cover Letter (not exceed one page) must be submitted in English to the following address: [email protected] no later than Thursday 11/01/2018 – Time 12:00 AM
Please indicate the Position Title in the E-mail subject line. Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.