JUHOUD for Community and Rural Development is an independent non-governmental organization that is committed to supporting the community development in marginalized areas by promoting economic development, employability, civic and community engagement, and life-long learning and training using a participatory approach that emphasizes self-reliance and focuses on youth and women while fostering a sense of national and community belonging.
Position Title: Project Coordinator (2 Positions)
Reports to: Projects Manager
Deadline for Application: Monday 16/04/2018 - Time: 1:00 PM
Key tasks and responsibilities:
1. Oversee and manage the day to day implementation of project activities in close collaboration with the project staff, as per set in the action plan.
2. Prepare periodic narrative and analytical reports on the project activities and progress.
3. Support in the processes related to the assessment, planning, implementation, and follow
4. Contribute to writing success stories, press releases, and other documents, as required.
5. Organize for and participate in workshops and meetings, prepare reports accordingly, and follow up results with all concerned parties.
6. Guide, support and give feedback to field coordinators
7. Ensure effective internal monitoring of the project and compliance with donor's requirements.
8. Collect and maintain accurate and up-to-date information on all activities and results.
9. Coordination with and reporting to project manager.
10. Filing and documentation of all project's related documents.
11. Assist in preparing proposals in coordination with the team.
12. Collect M & E requirements, support the analysis process.
Required qualifications, competencies and experience:
The CV and a Cover Letter (not exceed one page) must be submitted in English to the following address: [email protected] no later than Monday 16/04/2018 - Time: 1:00 PM
Please indicate the Position Title in the email subject line. Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.