JUHOUD for Community and Rural Development is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) established in 2003. Juhoud’s vision is to productively engage youth and women in marginalized areas both economically and civically - in their communities and have a strong sense of belonging and national identity. Juhoud is committed to support the community development in marginalized through supporting employability and job creation for youth and woman, promoting economic development, civic and community engagement, and life-long learning and training using a participatory approach that emphasizes self-reliance and focuses on youth and women while fostering a sense of national and community belonging.
Accordingly, Juhoud for Community seeks to employ 3 One Stop Shop (OSS) Coordinators, OSSs are offices dedicated to provide employment services to youth.
Position Title: OSS Coordinator
Reports to: Project Manager
Deadline for Application: Saturday 10/05/2018 – Time: 12:00 PM
Starting Date: June 2018
Locations: Tubas, Jenin, East Jerusalem
Contract: Annual – with possibility for renewal
Tasks and Functions include but are not limited to:
- Prepare the OSS work plans and follow up its activities.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and lines of communication with relevant stakeholders; liaise and coordinate activities closely with relevant CBOs, stakeholders, beneficiaries and team members.
- Coordinate meetings with partners, CBOs, beneficiaries or any relevant institutions or individuals.
- Contribute to OSS planning to ensure high quality delivery of its activities to meet the project goals on-time and on-budget; Precise follow-up on activities implementation progress.
- Provide job counselling, job information, job placement, career days, and other employment services
- Provide an online service in cooperation with 3amal.ps and ta3mal.org portals.
- Support the project team in the preparation of the other project’s activities namely the Orientation, Preparation, and Matching activities.
- Provide job matching activities by developing a data base to register youth and working sector.
- Provide the project manager with all narrative reports needed for the OSS(s), both in English and Arabic, in coordination with the project senior coordinator.
- Prepare TORs for capacity building assignments and recruitments.
- Keep OSS(s) records and materials archived and filed in easily accessible, updated, and well-classified forms both electronically and/or in hard copies, where applicable (this includes events files, records and materials).
- Develop and regularly update the OSS(s) data bases.
- Develop and update Juhoud website and other media requirements to the project and the organization.
- Any other work-related tasks.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required qualifications, competences and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Multimedia, Business Administration (A Master degree is an advantage).
- At least Two years of experience in related functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Good knowledge of the NGO sector.
- Excellent communication, reporting and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with different donors’ policies related to project management.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team environment cutting across multiple departments. Precise attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task.
- Holds a valid driving license. (It’s not a must)
The CV and a Cover Letter (not exceed one page) must be submitted in English to the following address [email protected] No Later than Saturday 05/05/2018 – Time 12:00 PM
For interested candidates please send you Cover letter and CV to [email protected]. Please indicate your Name and Position Title in the E-mail subject line. Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.