JUHOUD for Community and Rural Development has received fund to support youth employment in Furniture sector with special focus on women. The project will mainly target Salfit, Nablus, Ramallah and Bethlehem areas. The project is built to secure employment commitments from employers and demand; that understands the market’s actual needs, including skills training, career guidance, internship and linking youth and women with employers that provide sustained jobs (not less than 6 months) in Furniture industry.
Accordingly, Juhoud for Community is looking to employ a qualified:
Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Duty Station: Ramallah with frequent travel to: Bethlehem, Salfit and Nablus,
Duration of Contract: 11 months with the possibility to extend based on fund availability and satisfactory performance
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday, June 10th, 2021 – Time: 12:00 pm
Start Date: July 2021
Functions/Key Results Expected/Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Hands-on support to Juhoud in data monitoring and documenting the outputs and outcomes results, challenges and mitigation plan of the project/s in consultation with the supervision management.
- Design, develop and implement the monitoring and evaluation (M&E) plan.
- Oversee implementation follow-up and youth registration and ensure documentation of all beneficiaries’ documents as part of their ongoing capacity building as part of overall program performance management.
- Support field management and leading the collection of all needed evidencing documents for outputs and outcomes claims;
- Conduct field visits to attend trainings, one-on-one coaching or mentorship, etc., internship hosts, and employers, as needed, to ensure maintaining robust processes and procedures for data collection and the gathering of evidence for outputs and outcomes;
- Collecting evidence of outputs and outcomes and preparing outcomes claims for submission to supervision management.
- Entering data into the Management Information System (MIS) to ensure reporting integrity is maintained;
- Review paper documentation -uploaded onto the MIS system- to that entered onto the system, to ensure its integrity and that is free of common data entry errors.
- Work with DIB management to find alternative ways –acceptable to the IVA- to document outputs and outcomes in the case that the currently required evidence is not available or accessible to collect.
- Ensure to meet and exceed their monthly and quarterly performance targets and help team to develop plans to get them back on track in case of delays.
- Develop and utilize operational dashboards, risk registers and analysis on current challenges and opportunities facing the project.
- Use the lessons learned from the above processes to continually improve performance of SPs, their employment services, data collection, and documentation, and eventual employment of youth.
- Preparation of monthly action plan and Progress Report.
- Prepare monthly reports on project activities
- Develop case studies and success stories and other documents to demonstrate project impacts
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required qualifications, competencies and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience in a comparable position.
- University degree in economics, research methods, program assessment, evaluation or any related field with formal training in qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Statistical command and experience with data collection processes.
- Knowledge of different monitoring tools (both quantitative and qualitative)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Familiarity with different donors’ policies related to evaluation and performance management.
- Advanced computer literacy: Microsoft Application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Social Media channels, ads, promotion, Knowledge of website management systems
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team, environment cutting across multiple departments.
- Precise attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills, and proven ability to build effective working relationships with employers and stakeholders.
- Ability to frequent travel as needed to target locations and meeting with different stakeholders,
- Must be available to work with varied schedules including extensive afternoons and weekends as needed,
The CV and a Cover Letter (not exceed one page) must be submitted in English to the following address: [email protected] no later than Thursday 10/06/2021 - Time: 12:00 PM.
Please indicate the Position Title in the email subject line. Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.