Job Objective / Summary:
Ensure completion of deliverables and adherence to timelines; track milestones and timelines across project activities and MIAK necessary work flow, personnel and financial resource allocations, making alterations when necessary to meet expectations of clients; analyze and resolve issues that have the potential to jeopardize performance and/or ability to meet agreed upon deliverables; analyze financial and operational reports.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and ensure the successful implementation of the project through preparing and organizing project implementation plan and providing adequate follow up and supervision of the work.
- Organize, support and accompany the missions of experts on the field and help develop, maintain and educate the local team on the action plan.
- Develop systems and processes necessary for the recruitment, tracking, planning and execution of the project.
- Analyze trends, develop and maintain a program for organizational learning and sharing of experiences, internally and externally.
- Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external suppliers to reassess, renegotiate and amend scope of work responsibilities, proposals, contracts and budgets.
- Attend meetings for the ongoing project. Determine project requirements and assign staff. Oversee and maintain liaison between all parties and partners concerned with the project to facilitate any changes or modifications and to facilitate resolution of project problems.
- Oversee the development of relevant project proposals and budgets and recommend approval of them before submission.
- Preparation of progress monthly and quarterly reports as required by the MIAK Management and the project donor both in French and in English.
- Working with the project team and ensuring team coherence and motivation.
- Evaluation and monitoring of project progress at all stages of the project.
- Translate different Documents and conferences from French to English (writing and orally).
- Perform any other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Knowledge and Abilities:
Knowledge of: principles and techniques of supervision, procurement, personnel development, event planning, audio-visual systems and other equipment and practices typical to the project; word processing, Excel, MS-project.
Ability to: plan, service, and supervise a variety of activities and events; anticipate equipment and other needs for project activities; prepare effective reports and correspondence; identify potential problems and make necessary plans for preventive and/or corrective action; establish and maintain effective working relationships with project stakeholders, employees and the public.
Special Working Conditions:
Travel, as needed, to provide oversight and assistance for off-site project.
Must be available to work with varied schedules including extensive afternoons and weekends as needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, International Development or any other related field, from an accredited university. Advanced degree is an advantage.
- Five years of experience in management, with NGO’s is preferable.
- The ability to write and develop TOR for new and existing service providers.
- The ability to run the day-to-day Organization activities and work under pressure.
- The ability to write detailed project’s reports.
- The ability to coordinate between different staff members and different departments and be a good team member.
- The ability to prepare all filing and documentations for all of the organization’s work.
- The ability to develop and write all MOU and contracts for MIAK.
- Knowledge and high ability to use MS Office programs.
- Must have a driving license.
- Loving to Hike in the Palestine Wilderness.
- Fluency in French, English and Arabic (writing and oral) is mandatory.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] no later than November 25, 2018.