Masar Ibrahim Al Khalil (MIAK) is a non-profit community-based tourism union that delineates, and develops Masar Ibrahim in and around different Palestinian localities. The organization endorses cultural diversity and exchange, safeguards tradition and heritage, inspires storytelling and encourages friendships based on the advancement of human values and the preservation of the surrounding environment and the people’s needs for further growth and education. MIAK works closely and jointly with local communities to cultivate their resources, capacities and the opportunity for a better life.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development and implementation of MIAK’s communication & Marketing strategy and plans along with the Communication officer.
- Put together/ create all kinds of promotional materials including brochures, booklets, panels, electronic media platforms… etc.
- Coordinate communication activities with unit heads and senior management team.
- Coordinate the launching of publications (Annual Report, press releases).
- Support team public outreach initiatives.
- Disseminate press releases, success stories and key policy messages to journalist’s representatives of the media with whom solid partnerships should be sought.
- Co-produce (including filming and editing using: Premier, Edious and Final cut) short films for MAIK partners and service providers.
- Actively manage the social media and website channels of MIAK.
- Proficiency in using graphic design and publishing software’s such as Photoshop, Light room and After effect.
- Maintain records of media coverage and data collection.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities, products and/or services.
- Comply with MIAK manuals and procedures.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special job requirements:
- Must have driving license.
- Ability for frequent travel as needed.
- Available to work with varied schedules including extensive afternoons and weekends as needed.
- Resident of Bethlehem area.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in communication, development, management, or a related field.
- Minimum three years of experience in Communication with local and International Organizations.
- Has excellent knowledge in video editing software’s: Premier, Edios and Final cut.
- Has excellent knowledge in graphic design software’s.
- Has excellent writing skills in Arabic and English.
- Had excellent knowledge in social media channels and management.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong consultative communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in “not for profit” management, governance, and community relations.
For more details and application form, please click on Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه and fill the Job Application Form online.
After filling the Job Application Form please send your CV and Cover Letter in English by email to: [email protected]
The Subject of the email should be Communication Coordinator.
Deadline: Sunday, April 12, 2020
Without filling the Job Application Form and sending the CV and Cover Letter, the application will NOT be considered.
Applications that do not meet the specified minimum requirements or those that will be received after the closing date will NOT be considered.
Only short-listed will be contacted.