- Maintain an effective office information management and communication process using proper records management procedures. Ensures immediate and effective analysis and response to all office communication including telephone communication, emails, fax and letters.
- Maintain the office petty cash and its records and prepare the monthly petty cash replenishment report or upon request.
- Maintain records of days of work, holidays, vacation and sick leave for staff, update the Request for Leave balances on a monthly basis, and review employees’ monthly timesheets.
- Follow up HR processes including: Recruitment, Staff Capacity Building, Performance Evaluation, etc;
- Support the induction process for new hires
- Initiate new staff contracts and management of contracts renewals.
- Manage and track the different types of insurance packages.
- Hold and maintain employee’s HR files and manages archive.
- Lead exit process for departing staff including exit interview and analysis reports.
- Regularly maintain and modify HR Policies, employee handbook, and HR Manual
Regularly review and update the procurement plan.
Ensure the collection and the filling of bank grantees/ bank cheques where applicable and per the contract terms and conditions.
Perform any other reasonable duties that deemed necessary as assigned by the direct line manager.
Discuss defective or unacceptable new goods or services with users, vendors and others to determine cause of problem and take corrective and preventative action.
Manage vendor relationships and assist in building effective partnerships
Responsible for buying materials, parts, supplies and equipment’s in a timely and cost effective way; timely manner while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications
Coordinate relationships with supplies and ensure that EcoPeace receives competitive pricing
Develop and review purchase requests and ensure authorization as necessary to facilitate the timely purchase
Develop and update Ecopeace preferred vendor list
Liaise with finance & Operations Manager to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices, as necessary for the business with the supplier
- Ensure the necessary vendor documentation and compliance with donor specific requirements
- Read all donor contracts to fully understand the procurement and financial requirements of all donations.
- Coordinate with project staff to ensure full compliance with donor requirements of all activities.
- All funds for a specific project need to comply with all donors’ requirements; this may include specific procurement rules and reporting of expenses. Examples of donor requirements include:
- Anti-terror compliance (vetting, monthly sub-award reports)
- Bidding thresholds and methods
- Source and origin of products policies
- Implement other tasks as requested by the Director
- Assisting other staff as needed in preparation for large events, conferences, etc.
- Regularly maintain and modify Procurement Manual
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or similar field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent command of English language.
- Advanced command in using computer programs
- Proven organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Ability to represent the organization on technical and functional issues according to the department's goals and perform the technical/functional level tasks that are related to their own function
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability, with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy.
Only applicants who have the required experience and skills will be considered. Interested applicants must send CV (in English), with Cover letter explaining their motivation and their suitability for the position (in English) to the email: [email protected] include the Job title (Procurement & HR Officer) in the subject line.
Deadline to receive application no later than 18 September 2021 at 16:00 pm.