We are currently seeking a detail-oriented and well organized “Operations Associate/Analyst” to join our growing team in Nablus as a part of the “Operations Department”, He/she will ensure that operations are executed in an effective and efficient manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Execute day-to-day transactions, including: Accounts openeing, movemennts and pledging, Trading session management, clearing and settelment.
Ensures accurate and timely processing of transaction in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Responsible for Define and Elicit business requirements and ensuring that business needs are translated into comprehensive requirements, and that new capabilities are successfully implemented.
Assist in the design, implenetaion, documentation, testing and maintenance of business processes.
Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve business practices and efficiencies.
Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and processes.
Participate in development process and advise for financial and operations related topics.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Finance , Accounting , Accounting Information System (AIS), MIS, Industrial and systems enginer or any equivalent fields.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving proficiency.
- Ability to learn quickly, think logically, and understand abstract relationships.
- knowledge in financial market is a plus.
- Mental concentration is necessary for handling frequent interruptions and working in a fast paced environment.
- Must have excellent analysis, observation and decision making skills.
- Strong Computer and MS Office skills, attention to details, positive professional attitude and ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
General Notes for Those Wishing to Work at Palestine Exchange:
- You are welcome to apply regardless whether you are experienced or a fresh graduate.
- Any related certificates is a plus and applicant should attach it in email.
- Salary is according to experience and efficiency and in accordance with the PEX cadre.
- Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality, PEX is committed to equal opportunities between male and female competitors.