Palestine Exchange seeks to recruit a self-motivated, team player and well organized Software Developer who is seeking exposure to leading technologies and advancement opportunities in a unique, challenging and enjoyable team work environment. If you posses such characteristics you are mostly welcomed to apply regardless whether you are experienced, fresh graduated or you are expected to graduate in this summer semester.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering, computer science or software engineering.
- Application and web development using C#, Angular(v5+), Java and java scripts.
- Database managment using MSSQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Familirity with information systems networking and security.
- Familirity with Windows and Linux(RedHat) server operating systems.
- Solid critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Above average command of the English language.
General Notes for Those Wishing To Work at PEX:
- You are mostly welcomed to apply regardless whether you are experienced or fresh graduated.
- Any related certificates is a plus and applicant should attached it in email.
- Salary is according to experience and efficiency and in accordance with the PEX cadre.
- Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality, PEX is committed to equal opportunities between male and female competitors.