Announcement of Job Vacancies No. (3/2022)
Palestine Exchange (PEX) is a public shareholding company fully owned by private sector aimed at promoting investment in Palestine.and provide stakeholders with innovative services in an efficient transparent and secured trading environment.
PEX is seeking to hire a Business Development Specialist to develop its business and diversify its product to attract more investors and identify the opportunities for growth.
- Study financial products, provide studies on other markets, and evaluate how these products will perform on PEX.
- Develop high quality business plans for different projects and produce required project analysis documentation (i.e. business requirements, scope matrix, use cases and sequence diagrams, )
- Lead market research plans to identify new opportunities
- Encourage new and existing investors by creating and improving the services
- Develop and pitch ideas for potential investors
- Work with stakeholders (PCMA, Brokers, Investors)
- Communicate with the IT department to ensure the productivity and compatibility of the outputs of new projects
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, MIS, Industrial Engineering, or any other related fields
- Certification in investments i.e. CFA is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar fields at banks, funds, or brokerage firms.
- Expertise with financial markets and dealing with financial products
- Strong business knowledge and experience interpreting financial data
- Advanced Computer skills, deep knowledge of software programs
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic, for oral and written communication with effective communication and leadership skills
- Thorough attention to details and strong organizational skills including ability to prioritize and multi-task
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proven training in Business Process Modeling.
Qualified applicants should submit their CV and a cover letter referring any research papers or articles written by the applicant and their contributions to the business and investment sector addressed to [email protected] no longer than 22nd Sep. 2022