Palestine Exchange seeks to recruit a self-motivated, team player and well-organized IT member who is seeking exposure to leading technologies and advancement opportunities in a unique, challenging and enjoyable teamwork environment.
If you possess such characteristics you are mostly welcomed to apply regardless whether you are experienced, fresh graduated in this semester.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering, computer science or software engineering.
- Application and web development using C#, Angular (v13+) and Java Scripts.
- Database management using MSSQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Solid critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux (RedHat) server operating systems. (is a plus)
- Familiarity with information systems networking and security. (is a plus)
- You are mostly welcomed to apply regardless whether you are experienced or fresh graduated.
General Notes for Those Wishing To Work at PEX:
- Any related certificates is a plus and applicant should attach it in email.
- Salary is according to experience and efficiency and in accordance with the PEX cadre.
- Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality, PEX is committed to equal opportunities between male and female competitors.
Submit your up-to-date resume to [email protected] before the end of 19/03/2022.