Palestine Exchange seeks to recruit a self-motivated, team player and well-organized IT member who is seeking exposure to leading technologies and advancement opportunities in a unique, challenging and enjoyable teamwork environment.
Network / Security Administrator :
- Maintaining LAN, WLANand VLAN architectures of the server as per the business policy.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within field.
- Good knowledge in virtualization environments (VMware)
- Good skills in managing SAN storage.
- Generating and maintaining the virtual private network, firewalls (Fortigate, Cisco, etc..), Policies, web protocols and email security.
- Maintaining servers, switches and other network components.
- Supervising the installation of new software and hardware.
- Monitoring of web security gateways, perimeter security, network access controls, endpoint security.
- Managing backup policy.
- Analyze all risk factors for improvement of PEX environment.
- Coordinate with various departments, evaluate and ensure accuracy to all servers.
- Upgrade data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering, computer science or software engineering.
- Experience with minimum 4 years on this domain.
- CCNA or similar certificate or relevant experience is required.
- Maintain documentation of problems reported and resolutions.
- Actively participate in organizational monitoring for suspicious activity.
General Notes for Those Wishing To Work at PEX:
- Any related certificates is a plus and applicant should attach it in email.
- Salary is according to experience and efficiency and in accordance with the PEX cadre.
- Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality, PEX is committed to equal opportunities between male and female competitors.
Qualified applicants should submit their CV to [email protected] no longer than October 19,2022.