Announcement of Job Vacancy No. (1/2020)
Palestine Exchange (PEX) seeks to recruit a Business Development Manager with the following details.
Provide key input in the mapping of the exchange strategy and key priorities.
Research initiatives with the goal of developing new product and service proposals as per market need and industry trends.
Oversee the product roll out cycle from initial plan to final roll out in production cycle.
Primary point of contact with the Palestine Capital Market Authority (PCMA), and other stakeholders in the exchange ecosystem.
Represent PEX by speaking at seminars, workshops, forums in order to promote PEX and develop new client/ stakeholder relations
Establish and maintain relationships with existing and potential issuers.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Experience in capital markets or corporate finance and a good understanding of PEX business environment.
- Proven success in product roll out, project management or business development role or able to provide evidence of the ability to do so.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage projects including setting goals, planning, budgeting and orienting teams.
- Flexible in relation to working hours.
- Fluent in Arabic and English, additional languages are an advantage.
PEX is an Equal Opportunities employer. The working conditions include working with a dynamic and engaged team in an open and collaborative environment.
Interested candidates may submit their resume/CV by 06, February 2020 to the following E-mail: [email protected], titled Business Development Manager.