- Take an active part in the design organization’s programmes MEAL dashboards, masterlists, reporting systems, including the setup of relevant KPIs as relevant and corresponding to the EcoPeace’s strategy and overall programmes.
- Prepare a MEAL system implementation plan and endure plans are followed in terms of data collection, organization, and analysis.
- Oversee process and quality of field data collection, conduct accordingly required data management and analysis.
- Plan and manage project/programme baselines, evaluations and reviews to meet donor and organisational
- Design and coordinate with programme managers conducting qualitative appraisals and evaluation of conducted activities and events. Establish and review a feedback/complaint mechanism of conducted activities and events.
- Work closely with the Regional Projects Manager and Programme Managers in Ramallah, Amman and Tel Aviv to implement the programme monitoring system to follow on programme targets and KPIs. Work closely with the Reporting Officer to consolidate collected MEAL data and information (qualitative and quantitative) into the periodical project reports.
- Work closely with the Programme Team and External MEAL Consultant to establish the overall consolidated review of EcoPeace’s impact and strategy. Provide recommendations where needed on areas of improvement to meet the overall strategic objectives based on the aggregated collected findings.
- Prepare monitoring reports and Tracking Table based on and share periodically with operations or as
- Ensure mechanisms are established to identify, document, and share function lessons learned
- Work closely with Regional Resource Development department to develop required input for proposal with regards of targets, KPIs and needed resources to achieve them based on experience and analysis to previous observations.
- Ensure that all MEAL processes, methodologies and tools are inclusive to gender mainstreaming as stipulated to the EcoPeace strategy.
Ensure proper coordination and streamlining of information between EcoPeace ME offices.
Ensure that the organization’s MEAL system is linked to wider regional perspective, building on national developments and interventions
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant area (e.g. economics, development, social sciences, statistics) (Master’s degree is a plus)
- At least 3 years’ experience of work in multi-sectoral humanitarian and development programmes.
- Proven experience in monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning, including participatory approaches and RBM.
- Knowledge in USAID projects M&E procedures and GeoMIS is a highly favourable
- Well-developed conceptual, critical, analytical thinking and planning skills
- Have the capacity to understand and analyse national, regional, and local politics, and the creativity and analytical capacity.
- Experience in and the ability to facilitate training at different levels
- Bilingual, proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work sensitively with people from various cultural and social backgrounds.
- Ability to work under pressure, ability to prioritize and commitment to meet deadlines.
- Proven knowledge of computerised systems with high level of computer literacy, word
processing and spreadsheet/Excel skills. Experience with statistical packages or other relevant information and data management applications is an added advantage.
- Ability and willingness to undertake travel in the region.
- Strong commitment to the aims and objectives of EcoPalestine/EcoPeace ME
Eligible candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] with subject line Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer
Please include the following in your submission package:
- Cover Letter.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
All applications will be treated with confidentiality, and only short listed candidates will be called in for an interview
Deadline for accepting applications is August 15th, 2022