EcoPalestine is the Palestinian affiliate of EcoPeace Middle East, a unique organization that brings together Jordanian, Palestinian, and Israeli environmentalists. Our primary objective is the promotion of cooperative efforts to protect our shared environmental heritage. In so doing, we seek to advance both sustainable regional development and the creation of necessary conditions for lasting peace in our region. EcoPeace has offices in Amman, Ramallah, and Tel-Aviv
Job Purpose: Developing and implementing the logistics of all EcoPalestine activities: trainings, neighbor path tours, guest lectures, summit events, cooperation between officers on regional programming, etc.
- Developing and organizing the logistics of all EcoPalestine activities and events
- Organizing the training programs and ensuring smooth implementation of activities
- Planning of tours for different delegations and relevant constituents including donors, investors, diplomats, stakeholders, government officials and journalists
- Arranging appropriate logistics for the events and activities locally and regionally
- Developing tools and methods to enable effective implementation of the activities and events.
- Working with program managers and project managers on the organizing for the national and regional events
- Assisting in develop risk management plans with regards to the potential logistics obstacles and problems including reporting mechanism for the upcoming risks and problems
- Submitting all the needed reports for the planned events
- Developing the Master Plan / Procurement Plan for all EcoPalestine activities in cooperation with the Project/ Program Managers
- Maintaining quality throughout the whole logistical process
- Assisting on following up all Palestine office logistics including the transportation arrangements and the administrative responsibility
- Any other duties and responsibilities which be assigned by direct supervisor
Personal Experience and Qualities:
- BA degree in Business administrations , or any related field
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Attention to details and strong time management skills
- Full understanding of safety/security processes and procedures
- Advanced communication skills and ability to work with others
- Fluency in English and Arabic (spoken and written). Hebrew is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to work independently, handle a variety of concurrent activities, rank priorities, organize work efficiently, and deliver assignments in a timely manner often under time constraints;
- Ability to multi-task effectively as well as display professionalism and confidence.
- Ability to contribute individually to a greater goal
Interested applicants shall submit their CV's, cover letters, expected Salary and three references to be sent by email for [email protected] , make sure to add in subject the Job Title you’re applying for.
Deadline to receive application no later than 30 September 2018 at 16:00 pm. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.