- Develop, implement and evaluate EcoPeace media strategy in consultation with the Director
- Develop proactive media opportunities in consultation with EcoPeace programs team.
- Review all projects of the organization to identify and develop plans for media and social media campaigns (written and visual) either as part of project plans or as important for successful project implementation.
- Collaborate with the team to produce polished, attention-grabbing communication content for internal and external messaging including blog posts, newsletters, email campaigns, digital ads and social media posts.
- Produces written content for promotional materials visual and printed. (English and Arabic).
- Write and distribute media releases and op-eds for printed and digital press (English and Arabic).
- Research Environmental news and other materials for content ideas
- Track analytic progress of written posts and email campaigns, use results to make adjustments to reach optimal performance.
- Write press release content to distribute online in addition to publishing press releases in local newspapers and news websites.
- Maintaining and updating a database of media contacts. Furthering good relations with key journalists, particularly environment and education correspondents.
- On-going media monitoring and advising appropriate staff of relevant stories.
- Creating media plans (online and offline) to meet the goals of the different programmes.
- Provide media campaigns reports to the Programme Manager/ Director to submit them to the donors as required.
- Take responsibility to lead all social media efforts (in English and Arabic): Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc, as well as the Arabic Website of the organization.
- Support the preparation of the organization's newsletters.
- Designing and publishing Facebook ads on EcoPeace Arabic and English Facebook pages in addition to other media platforms.
- Writing monthly content calendars to cover all projects’ activities and news.
- Build social media advertisements to reach potential targets and goals.
- Prepare social media reports detailing community growth, engagement, impressions, etc...
- Building Success stories and publish it in agreement with the director.
- Assisting other staff as needed in preparation for large events, conferences, etc.
- The media different channels and tools to be considered locally, regionally and internationally.
- Implement other tasks as requested by the Director.
- Collaborate with the team to establish an understanding of audio and visual material that need to be produced in support of the project activities.
- Production of visual and audio material in-house where possible with available regular resources.
- Building clear story boards and scripts in English and Arabic, and coordinate with production outsourced companies where required for the production of video and audio material.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Media, marketing or equivalent field
- Experience 3-5 years with content creation including: social media, newsletter, website, Brochures, and press releases.
- Experiences in photography, using a professional camera for photos and videos.
- Experience in film/video editing using Filmora software or Adobe Premier.
- Graphic Design skill using Adobe illustrator/Photoshop experience is essential to produce branded social media designs and other design requirements including Banners, Roll ups and power point presentations.
- Google ads and Twitter ads experience is a plus.
- Experience using data to influence decision making.
- Proven ability to develop content in a balanced appropriate language that is in line with reading the surrounding developments locally and regionally in consistency with the vision and goal of the organization.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, take initiative, work with a high sense of urgency and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to develop productive relationships with colleagues and media agencies at all organizational levels.
- Ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks, and manage time efficiently.
- Familiarity with office productivity tools, web based recruiting technologies and Google Apps.
- Motivated professional with demonstrated program/project management and problem solving skills.
Eligible candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] with subject line Communication and content developer
Please include the following in your submission package:
1. Cover Letter.
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV).
All applications will be treated with confidentiality, and only short listed candidates will be called in for an interview
Deadline for accepting applications is March 20, 2022