Call for Offers
Service Terms of Reference
DVV International – Ramallah Office
DVV International is seeking a video producer to work in the period 12.01.2022 – 10.02.2022.
Title of the Service: Video Production
Capacity: Free Lancer
Location: Field visits to our partners in West Bank (Jenin and Hebron).
Scope of work
The contracted individual will be requested to produce a video highlighting the experience of the Community Centers for Youth and Adult Education. The video will be presented during a high-profile National Forum that will be held in Ramallah in on 15th and 16th of February 2022.
DVV International Ramallah Office is seeking the expertise of a creative individual to plan and produce a video on the partners’ experience using/guided by several components including community services provided (learning facilities/ cultural services) production of knowledge (books and studies), awareness-raising and others.
The contracted individual (videographer) will work individually to capture high definition (HD) video of our partners who are the Community Centers for Youth and Adult Education in Jenin and Hebron (Arraba, Al Yamoun and Al Karmel). The contracted individual will be provided with all needed information and data.
The duration of the video shall not be more than 7 minutes and must present the concept of the centers and accomplishments in an innovative manner.
The contracted individual is also expected to ensure that all individuals appearing on the film complete a signed consent form prior to filming. This form will be provided by DVV International.
- Attend meetings and collect all the ideas and visions that the team have.
- Provide a story line/ scenario of the video for discussion and approval by DVV International.
- Designing and producing a video for the three centres.
- Provide for editing work and refining based on comments and feedback by DVV International.
- Provide English subtitles for the video.
- Provide all raw/ draft materials alongside the final product .
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in photography and video production.
- Proven experience in video production (Sample works are requested).
- Ability to present creative and innovative concepts.
- Integrity, reliability and sense of commitment in the execution of duties.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, paying close attention to detail and quality of work.
- Computer proficiency: video producing and video editing software.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Arabic (written and oral).
The contract is intended to start on the 12th January 2022 and ends on 10th February 2022.
How to apply?
Please send the following in English:
- Your CV,
- Sample of your work, and
- Price offer with an expected amount that includes VAT/TAX in ILS currency ONLY,
to the following email address by the 10th January 4:00 PM.
Please use the following as a title of your email: Film Production.
Only applications that include all requested information will be reviewed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.