Temporary Vacancy Announcement
DVV International – Ramallah Office
DVV International is seeking an intern to work at the Ramallah office for the period 18.01.2022 – 18.03.2022.
Title of the Position: Intern – Coordination Assistant
Capacity: Full time (40 hours weekly) Sunday – Thursday.
Location: Ramallah, with regular field work in South and North West Bank and Jerusalem.
Term: 18.01.2022 – 18.03.2022.
Tasks and Functions include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative / secretarial support for the office such as answering the phone, sending faxes, assisting and guiding visitors, assisting in the translation of documentation;
- Assist in procuring/contracting goods and services required for the office according to DVV International Regulations;
- Prepare and organize traveling procedures, hotel accommodation and transportation for staff, consultants, partners and others;
- In charge of all logistical and administrative arrangements that are related to the workshops, work sessions, seminars, meetings, short-term missions, exhibitions, etc.;
- Communicate with project partners, on all logistical and administrative matters related to the project;
- Prepare, transcribe, compose, type, edit, and distribute agendas and/or minutes of meetings;
- Support, Assist, and Deputize the Program’s Admin Assistant.
- Assist Administrative Assistant preparing invoices, managing and following up payments for suppliers, consultants, others;
- Assist in preparing and calculating car log;
Other duties/additional tasks:
- Translate Arabic/English documents;
- Conduct any other task assigned by the Program’s Admin Assistant.
- Support the office in the public relations measures;
- Conduct any other activities assigned by the Country Director.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Professional knowledge and experience, skills and competences
- Bachelor’s degree (fresh graduate) in any related field,
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Good written and oral knowledge of English and Arabic
- Fluency in Arabic and English (written and spoken);
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multitasking and organised approach to daily work.
Internship is for 100%, intended to start on the 18th of January 2022 and ends on 18th March 2022, non-renewable.
The intern will receive a pocket money of 3,157 ILS for the whole period which is included transportation and subjected to deduction of income tax in accordance with the Palestinian Labour Law.
How to apply?
Please send the following in English:
- Your CV, and
- A motivation letter that explains how you are a suitable candidate for this internship.
to the following email address by the 11th January 4:00 PM:
Please use the following as a title of your email: Internship – West Bank.
Only applications that include all requested information will be reviewed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview in Ramallah in 16th January 2022.
The employer believes in and will ensure equal-opportunity and equal treatment for all female and male candidates who are eligible for this position.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!