- Prevention and response for Gender Based Violence, individual and community approach.
- Women´s economic empowerment.
- Women´s participation and active citizenship.
- General supervision, planning and development of projects:
- Ensure a proper planning of the intervention with local partners in accordance with projects and donor’s regulations.
- Be in the planning process with the partners (monthly)
- Participating in developing action-plans for the projects.
- kick-off meetings and project closing activities (feedback and accountability sessions).
- Supervision, monitoring and follow-up of projects implementation according to the existing work plan
- Organize and coordinate APS trainings and activities (dates, logistics, etc.), ensuring that APS activities are well-implemented and in line with the theme and outcomes of the project.
- Ensuring timely and effective implementation of the activities.
- Supporting partners in the implementation of activities when needed
- Responsible for overseeing, coordinating, and consolidating the day-to-day running to ensure the smooth implementation of the project in the field.
- Drafting ToR and leading selection processes of technical services when needed
- Drafting contracts
- Contributing to the risk assessment and risk mitigation of the project.
- Facilitating the coordination among the APS project team.
- Perform the technical and financial follow up and reporting of activities in accordance with donor regulations.
- Engaging in the project management cycle and reporting against indicators.
- SoV collection and check (each 3 months) (collecting, extracting data, scan, archiving, upload and insert them to the SharePoint), and ensure all documents are correctly translated (by the partners) in english.
- Translate the SoV into Spanish (with an online translator)
- Reporting collection and check (each 3 months) of the quarter reports and final reports of partners (both technical and financial).
- Support the evaluations and other consultancy process
- Collaborate with the admin and finances department
- Be aware of donor regulations and explain to partners whenever needed.
- Elaborate the reports of APS activities
- Ensure that all relevant documents are always updated in the sharepoint.
- Support in the identification of new proposals and strategic opportunities in coordination with the representative and the area coordinator.
- Support in development of new project proposals
- Institutional representation when required
- Maintain the Communications with target groups, partners and public institutions
- Implement the internal Communications policies and tools
- Apply and adhere to the internal regulations in Alianza office in Palestine, including safety regulations.
- Respect Alianza’s code of conduct for the office
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- An advanced degree in Development studies, Gender Studies, Social Work, Human Rights or another related field
- Additional studies in gender and development, gender-based violence, women´s rights, Women´s economic empowerment
- At least 3 years of experience in Gender and development projects in international NGOs, including technical and financial reporting in accordance with donor standards
- Demonstrated experience in project design, planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation, in particular from a gender perspective and human rights approach.
- Familiar with working with European and International donors.
- Skills in leading meetings, workshops and focus groups.
- Familiar with results-based management, logical framework and monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Strong affinity with and easily use various digital tools and new technologies.
- Excellent analytical, communicational and writing skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Conflict sensitive approach
- Availability to travel
- Both Arabic/English working command is compulsory
- Knowledge of Spanish is an asset
- Process facilitation, negotiation, influencing skills
- Proposal development and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams
- Ability to work independently
HOW TO APPLY
Only applicants who have the required qualities, experience, and skills will be considered. Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, colour, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Interested applicants must include:
- A resume (in English)
- A cover letter explaining their suitability for the position (in English).
Please submit your application by e- mail to [email protected] no later than Saturday, 25th of February 2023 at 11:59 PM local time in Palestine and include “Project Officer” in the subject line and cover letter. The organisation reserves the right to close the process earlier if a suitable person is found.
Applications received after this date will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- She will be based in Alianza’s office in East Jerusalem.
- She will be required to travel as much as necessary within Palestine for the proper performance of her duties.